RosDaddy

SAE 1200d v1 working but no output

I just wanted to say thank you sundown audio. There customer service is fantastic, there letting me upgrade to a v2 model for a very reasonable price.

Great.......Keep us posted on your new purchase and how much ya like it.........Jacob is good people(Stands behind his products 200%)

I just wanted to say thank you sundown audio. There customer service is fantastic, there letting me upgrade to a v2 model for a very reasonable price.

Great.......Keep us posted on your new purchase and how much ya like it.........Jacob is good people(Stands behind his products 200%)

Jacob is a good people lol, and once i got a hold of him he took care of me. If it sounds exactly as my sae1200d v1 did then im 200% satisfied.

The exact same thing happened to me, would play fine for hours then just shut off. I put a dmm on it and it had virtually no voltage. Eventually it just wouldnt work at all so i ended up getting a saz1500 but if this is under warranty itd be nice to get it fixed so it isnt just sitting in my room.

I have the same problem.

Jacob is extremely helpful..

And according to dB-r Electronics

Likely the output module is bad. We have some new modules here, updated versions which should be less likely to fail after a year or two or three like a lot of SAE-1200D's have done lately. Nothing else will be wrong with the amp, just a failed output drive module, that's the black box inside the amp just behind the input board. The newer boards are not covered in epoxy and are serviceable, the older boards were non-serviceable, we have the newer boards in stock