MTA

Need to talk to Scott

go to Vegas :woot:

how about u go for me... and then drop them off In Canada on your way home ?

:)

well this is useless so is email... I guess pointless to try to maintain a businass relationship... no matter how good the product is ... customer service just truly sucks!

thanks anyways

Disappointing

I really hope my subs work when I get them hooked up I dont want to deal with emailing and trying to send them back.

Disappointing

I really hope my subs work when I get them hooked up I dont want to deal with emailing and trying to send them back.

I dont thimk u need to worry about your subs working when u get them... Fi makes an awsome product... getting a hold of them is a different story though

mind you I did finally get a phone call from Scott and things are getting resolved...I hope

After I placed my order, I wanted to change it from D1 to D2, also wanted to change the logo color. They got back to me within a day, and got everything straightened out. I've got nothing but great things to say about Fi. I'm not sure why it took them awhile to contact you, but its going a bit far to say that their customer service sucks, it surely didn't for me. I would have to say that they have exceptional customer service.

I just would hate for this post to sway anyone away from Fi, because they have great products, and awesome customer service, for me anyways.