jjcross45

best amp for 2 l7s

im wanting (1) single amp, both 2 ohm l7s wired down to 1 ohm. Wouldnt that be better wiring it in that series? or is there a better way to wire, cause i already have one of the 2 subs and im not taking it back.

Just get a Power Acoustik A3000DB or a Lanzar Opti 2000D. Both amps will play .5 ohm all day and toss out over 2000 watts when needed. They are also under $300 new. So if you have dual 2 ohm L7's, you are good to go :)

You shure about those amp options arnt the best quality dont want a crappy single and clip your subs to death. Audiopipe 3000d would be my option! have a little more power running to your subs and turn your gain down lower so it wont send a clipping single out!

Dude, the A3000DB board is easily the best priced board for the value and has been that way for half a decade. I've owned 5 of them, they never gave me any problems, never clipped and killed any subs, and put out mad power for their price point. I run one of mine @ .5 ohm daily with no problems. Last time I've seen one clamped, she made over 2400 watts @ 2 ohms with 15.8 volts going to it. (measured after 3 seconds burping, so it's rms) I would take the audiopipe over one a3000db any day, but you can get two a3000db's for the price of one audiopipe and a3000db's strapped would make the audiopipe look foolish.

Oh yeah, lanzar is usually a trash brand like power acoustik, but the "opti" line is actually really good and does rated output.