Sign in to follow this  
deernet

Anyone know of a device that you can hook to RCAs to make LEDs flash?

So I'm building a box for my BTL this next weekend. I've ordered two 3/4"x9"x18" sheets of plexiglass, and two of these 3w high powered wide angle LEDs on an aluminum base. They'll be going inside the box, and you'll be able to see the badass backside of the BTL while its playing. They're the same ones Steve Meade used in the 2x T15K Escalade build, so I know they're going to be super bright. Here is Plasma LEDs site if anyone is interested.

My question, I've heard people talk about before a control module that you could get that you could plug into your RCAs to make your LEDs flash to the beat. Does anyone know where I can find one? I've searched and come up with nothing.

Thanks for the help.

check advanced auto parts...ik they had one that they say is for their street glow led underbody kit, but idk if it hooks up to rca's or if u can maybe "modify" it to work.

check advanced auto parts...ik they had one that they say is for their street glow led underbody kit, but idk if it hooks up to rca's or if u can maybe "modify" it to work.

Thats what I want is something I can hook to the pass through on my T1500. My P3002 has a light on the top of it that flashes to the bass, I'd say I could probably tap into that, but it would look all ghetto I'd say. I'd like to get a device thats made for it.