Sign in to follow this  
abmoore

Multiple Batteries (XS Power)

I am planning on buying some XS Power batteries to replace my Deka Intimidators. I have a g34 as a starting battery and 2 g31s in the back as of now, so I guess the first question would be if I need to upgrade them at all. I will be running 2 crescendo 3kwds at .5 ohms each, a MB Quart DSC4125 bridged at 4 ohms, and a MB Quart DSC480 bridged at 8 ohms. I am rebuilding an alternator to give me more idling current, so I think it will end up being around 275 or 260 max. I am going to run an extra run of 2/0 gauge through the truck and my big three is done in 0 gauge. If I were need to upgrade and change my batteries what would be a safe amount to maintain my voltage? I want to spend as little as possible but I don't want to flake and not have enough reserve power. I have read some about how secondary batteries have a more optimized pressure, therefore provide more power when using a starting battery. Is the power of each battery also increased when linking multiple secondary batteries? If so does anyone have some sort of formula to calculate the gain from that? Thanks.

for the money, i'd just stick with what u have and if u need any more dekas, buy 1-2 more.

If you close to KY, i can hook u up with some dekas for around $100 or a little more brand new, the 9a31s, but it's gotta be local pickup only.

We do LOTS of group buys on these batts about every month or so.

for the money, i'd just stick with what u have and if u need any more dekas, buy 1-2 more.

If you close to KY, i can hook u up with some dekas for around $100 or a little more brand new, the 9a31s, but it's gotta be local pickup only.

We do LOTS of group buys on these batts about every month or so.

Yeah I was wanting to keep what I had, just needed to hear it lol. Those XS batts look so tempting though!!! Wish I had the budget...