Sign in to follow this  
ollie

took the plunge men.

1970 muscle car specs..times

1971 specs and times

1972 specs and time

LS6 chevelle of 1970<---i did say LS8 earlier and was incorrect

the new LS2 6.0ltr might end up as the new king of the hill soon

i'm leaving the last three links up so anyone can look up their favorite muscle car's 1/4 time and hp ratings and see if it badder then anyone else

oh yeah...i can look outside and find "Magnum" on the side of my truck..hehehahaha<----j/k :P

and with that...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Edited by mrray13

'sorry if you took it as being talked down to, but you put "LS8." And I've stated before that it doesn't matter whether or not GM actually used the engines in production cars. And on that note, I'll edit my post. Your post just rubbed me the wrong way at the time. My appologies.

I'm sorry no one on this board has heard the drivers that you have to give you a good comparisson. Maybe later on someone will have a Magnum test against them.

'sorry if you took it as being talked down to, but you put "LS8."  And I've stated before that it doesn't matter whether or not GM actually used the engines in production cars.  And on that note, I'll edit my post.  Your post just rubbed me the wrong way at the time.  My appologies.

I'm sorry no one on this board has heard the drivers that you have to give you a good comparisson.  Maybe later on someone will have a Magnum test against them.

it's all good...i apologize for firing back the way i did....i guess,like u, ur post just rubbed me the wrong way..i accept urs, if u'll accept mine. :+1:

btw..on ca.com, maybe u've seen it...i posted a thread where i compared the subs i'm looking at(magnum d2 and treo ssx) with the pair i have in(treo ss) in the boxes i have currently on winISD....

and even in the smaller boxes, ur d2 had a flat response, though it wasn't quite as loud as my ss's(which were really peaky) and ur's were louder then the treo ssx's...so maybe the d2 will work in a smaller enclosure anyway(yeah i know winISD doesn't take everything into consideration, that's why i used the same size box for each woofer)...so the d2's might be in my future...still gotta wait on the 1500d's though

(if only the flamers on ca.com could resolve stuff this way)

pss...send me a pair of 15's and i'll gladly conduct the treo ss vs magnum d2 test for u! i'll even pay shipping!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Edited by mrray13

awww everyone is happy now,

and i did not have to delete anything, gotta love it

awww everyone is happy now,

and i did not have to delete anything, gotta love it

ain't it cool? self moderation...well kinda...i mean it wasn't like electro could've just deleted everything anyway..being he's a mod and this is his forum to boot!! but hey....it's all good now..so one thing left to say...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: