Sign in to follow this  
j3ffr3ybak3r

Order problems

Is there any other way to get a hold of Fi besides email? I ordered a BTL , and on my email receipt it said i ordered a dual 1-ohm, I needed a dual 2-ohm. I emailed them ( sales and orders) to let them know of the mistake but i haven't got a reply to let me know if it has been corrected or not.

The BTL;s are on backorder so give them a chance to respond and catch on emails.

We've had like 40 people want to change coils and all kinds of other stuff...most of them we've gotten changed...office staff is out this week which makes things hectic..

Need an order number or something to go off of.

Thanks!

We've had like 40 people want to change coils and all kinds of other stuff...most of them we've gotten changed...office staff is out this week which makes things hectic..

Thanks!

all i can say is your guys subs are awesome :D running an FI Q 2 ohm dual on soundstream rubicon 2500 and it bumps :D

Thanks!

I sent u an email with invoice number>------Ndmstang65

Sign in to follow this