Sign in to follow this  
'05 f150 silent inside

From: Extreme Overkill Sound Deadening Without Compromise

I am actually just amused.

Have you heard any studio monitors? Did you actually like them? If so, which ones were they?

Now reflect on their acoustic signature and think real close to how the Focals sounded. If you don't realize there is a difference, go and try again. They are FAR from similar.

I'd also like to know where in ANY studio playing 2 chn recordings you have seen rear speakers.

At the same time let me know where you've seen a pair of studio monitors that had more than one tweeter each.

Your plan so far has NOTHING to do with matching studio monitor performance, but I am not so sure that is what you want anyways.

With that being said, how many studios have you seen in a car and with a car's unique acoustical limitations and changes. I realize it's unrealistic to have it sound exactly like being in a studio would. That was more or less a figure of speech, meaning I want to achieve the best SQ as I humanly can and have it sound as close as possible, to what the artist Intended it to sound; with having to mortgage my house. Maybe my kids college fund would be ok but not a the house. Now that I think about it the cost of college is the is about same as or more than the average Americans house. I'm sure that you get my point, though!!!!.