Sign in to follow this  
cobra65427289

soon an 18" xxx and tsunami

thats it, ive made my decision. im going to get a 03 18" xxx and tsunami 1100 watt amp. i just have to wait till right after the 15 to order. i cant fricken wait to hear metallica, mudvayne, and the occasional tupac on this sub.

al

could you hold off and get the 1800 tsumani?

ummm, i already ordered it, i couldnt wait. had the money but felt it was too much power for my liking. later on next summer ill get a d3 for comps or something, but untill then, nothing that will break the woofer.

al

p.s. sorry it took like just about a month for a reply to your reply.

lol thats cool I mean your still going to send it around 1300 watts anyway, thats plenty

thats it, ive made my decision. im going to get a 03 18" xxx and tsunami 1100 watt amp. i just have to wait till right after the 15 to order. i cant fricken wait to hear metallica, mudvayne, and the occasional tupac on this sub.

al

that is one bad sub

i have two freinds that have one

one is the 02 model and the other is the 03 model

i also built a box for a guy that has one 02 XXX15 w/ a REV1500, soulds freaken awesome.

good luck

jamie

man, this sub is completely awesome, it doesnt hit as hard as my k's did but that was in my install, soon i will be building a better box. the lows are insane, i love it when you can feel bass deep in your chest.

al

al

f-ing a finally lol a person besides me that has even heard of mudvayne and let alone likes them!!!

is it the tsunami db1100? if so it's the same amp i have...very good amp, especially for the price i paid :)

this thread is from 2003 guys....

omg you arent kidding.....*face turns red* i feel like a dip...