boboridesbmx

15" soundstream XXX rebuild and box.

so i had a huge box in my back seat and it was nice and loud and all but i missed my backseat so i decided when i got some extra cash to have a new box built, i helped in the design and making but i am at no expense a professional box builder this is the best i was able to do on the budget i had and being done by a shop. if i knew people around me that would build a nice box like this i would of done it, i payed 300 for the box its not done...ha still need to rebuild my sub, still need terminals and the flair the ports....right now according to a buddy of mine im sitting at 48.46hz tht is with the two 4" x 6.12" ports, if i plug one ill be sitting at 34.77hz for daily im gunna be giving it everything my planet audio BB2400.1 has to offer ha, hopen to be doing 144-145? any suggestions would be sweet since im still learning and love to get advice on being able to do something better to make it sound even louder. i wanna sell my planet audio amp and get a soundstream DTR3400.

How do you like that amp ?

i honestly love it except now i bought a new car and its lowered, i wanna add a system but i cant do anything to heavy so i think i have to sell the XXX and my DD9515 well has a 95 motor and a 35 cone