Sign in to follow this  
static

Sell my Claw for a New SID2?

I'm sure I won't be dissapointed with the new one, but if the claw is in perfect working condition and I sold it for a new one, how big of a differance is there?

I would rather send in the claw and get it a face lift with all new SID2 parts, but I'm sure that would cost consideralbly more that a new one and more than I got.

I'm also considering it just to get something new. I tried an avalanche, did not compare, type r (just cause) sounded good, but not a mag.

But in order to get a new SID2, the claw would have to be sold. Hmmmm what to do....... :nopity:

I would keep the claw and talk to Nick about gutting it and replacing it with the new motors, cone, etc.....

Tirefryr did it and it is sweet looking. of course that could have been a one and only thing though, I do not know. Talk to Nick.

I think I'm gonna do it. Out with the old (but still great) and in with the new

The new one could look and smell like 12" pile of chit with terminals on it and I'd still buy 2 as long as they still sounded as great as they do.

either way you do it your going to end up with a sick sub for sure

Get a new one. :) Only recones can be done on claw Magnum's. The only thing you'll get is new soft parts. Ryan's driver (claw with new motor) is a one-of. That is the only one that will ever be built that way.

Get a new one.  :)  Only recones can be done on claw Magnum's.  The only thing you'll get is new soft parts.  Ryan's driver (claw with new motor) is a one-of.  That is the only one that will ever be built that way.

That's all I needed to hear, The Claw is already up for sale.

(along with an alpine type r)

I love THE Claw.

Really though, if you liked the old one, forget about it. The new one is totally different. I didn't think the old one could be improved upon, but holy crap.

Subs sold, new sub paid for this morning WHOO HOOO!!!

:bigok: