Sign in to follow this  
anthonyvo17

1 18" btl or 2 15" btls

im about to get a 18" btl on a hifonics brz2400 but i was thinking about getting 2 15" btls on a hifonics collusus 3200rms. Which would be louder?

More cone area and more power usually = louder, but everything is install dependent. And btw you could get an AP30001D for $310 shipped if you did the 2 15's. Be a hell of alot cheaper than that HiFonics.

I think if you did a good enclosureand got a D1 fully loade BTL 18 and put it on the AP30001D it would be brutal and be the cheapest option.

Just my $.02.

http://vminnovations.com/product_2382/AUDIOPIPE_Mono_Class_D_3000W_Amplifier.html

of course.2 15's of the same model would be louder ... it really comes down to space..

why the BTL?

im in san marcos welcome to ssa

my buddy has a 18" btl on a Hifon brz2400, and it sounds ok doen't sound to good at all to be honest sound's dirty. he has good electrical and he bought my box from me that Argent audio built and its a perfect box 7.5 cubes 33 hz. when I had the BTL he is using and the box he is using on my sundown 2000D it is DAY n NIGHT diffrence. i would suggest staying away from hifonics personally.

Get a sundown or the AP3000.1 like phatboi suggested

my buddy has a 18" btl on a Hifon brz2400, and it sounds ok doen't sound to good at all to be honest sound's dirty. he has good electrical and he bought my box from me that Argent audio built and its a perfect box 7.5 cubes 33 hz. when I had the BTL he is using and the box he is using on my sundown 2000D it is DAY n NIGHT diffrence. i would suggest staying away from hifonics personally.

I was looking at some sundown amps and all i saw was the 1500d and the 2500 d, Also the btl im getting is 1ohm so i would have to wire to 2 ohms

I was looking at some sundown amps and all i saw was the 1500d and the 2500 d, Also the btl im getting is 1ohm so i would have to wire to 2 ohms

why are you getting a dual 1?

i was thinking about buying a saz 3500 and wire it 2 ohms to my 18 btl. Does anyone know were to get it at the cheapest price?

i can see that what im asking is getting skipped.good luck on your build./

Sign in to follow this