Aaron Clinton

** ZED Audio Group Buy #3 **

Later this week? Wow. Even more stoked about getting it now. I thought I would be waiting for it to be built and a burn in process to be done. Sweet!

I believe ZED is caught up with production so there could be a few that are already to go.

Same as the Leviathan, they are hustling to catch up with orders. A bunch should go out later this week.

i just payed for a Kronos ...... Thanks.....

:dance:

hey can i paypal the differance between the Leviathan & Kronos....... and switch my order to the Leviathan ....?

Yes, just replied to your PM. :)

$40 refund for overpayment. :)

i went to the zed audio site and read the mannuel on the Leviathan & Kronos... all i have to say is wow ! the Leviathan is amazing and what it can do.. i also read the test mannuels and all they have wrote up... what a good read

ZED usually writes some of the best manuals period. :)

I guess they are not quite caught up on production. I have yet to receive my amp or get any notification of it being shipped. :(

I guess they are not quite caught up on production. I have yet to receive my amp or get any notification of it being shipped. :(

We found out that there was an injury to the hand of the lead engineer, and he as not been at the factory for a few days. There are a handful of amps that need to ship out, I believe they are very close to being ready to go.

Thanks for the quick response. Sorry to hear about the guys injury. Thankfully I am not mid project so the delay is not much of a big deal. Still looking forward to getting it and even though I am not very active on this forum I will definately provide some feedback on how this works for me. My vehicle is very performance oriented so minimizing weight with one amp is very attractive.

The system will be very simple and consist of Boston Acoustics SPZ60 front stage and one SPG555 sub in a sealed box. Oh and some garbage CDT rear fill if needed. I previously used a JL Audio 500/1 and 300/2 so I am looking forward to the comparison. If there is any. :)

Edited by 4xforce

Got my Leviathan yesterday and all I can say is WOW! If it sounds even half as good as it looks I will be one happy mofo! I encourage anyone else that's on the fence about these amps to take a second look. Quality is amazing. I will report back in a week or two on how it sounds. Thanks for the hook up Denim!

Got my Leviathan yesterday and all I can say is WOW! If it sounds even half as good as it looks I will be one happy mofo! I encourage anyone else that's on the fence about these amps to take a second look. Quality is amazing. I will report back in a week or two on how it sounds. Thanks for the hook up Denim!

Awesome, thanks for jumping on the deal. Look forward to your thoughts. :)

I have a question

can this amp run with all channels in high pass?

I want to power 6 mids which will most likely be crossed at 63Hz HPF.

I have a question

Read the specs on the amp on the store page and it will tell you if it can run at HPF on all channels, email ZED Audio and ask them as well (do some work to get your answers man).

I have a question

Read the specs on the amp on the store page and it will tell you if it can run at HPF on all channels, email ZED Audio and ask them as well (do some work to get your answers man).

I did, it says all flat or all low. Nothing about all band/high pass.

And I asked the wrong question. I meant to say if I can run all channels in (what we would call) band pass. I want a 63hz high pass and 2800hz low pass.

Since this is one of the main threads for this amp I thought it was alright to ask here :ughdunno:

Hi guys, i ordered a Leviathan on December 22nd and my ordered status is still awaiting shipment. Any clue on when Zed will ship? Thanks and looking forward to this baby :)

Hi guys, i ordered a Leviathan on December 22nd and my ordered status is still awaiting shipment. Any clue on when Zed will ship? Thanks and looking forward to this baby :)

ZED informed us the other day that they are starting to get caught up. There were a number of ZED orders right before, during, and just after the holidays. So with the non-build and non-ship days, they got behind schedule.

4 more weeks for me!

just went on the store n realized they arent for sale any more... any chance this is still open?

Naw right now they are being redesigned and will be released within the next month or two, here is the link to keep you informed:

www.zedaudiocorp.com