Sign in to follow this  
Hzd Skizzy

Alt Request

Hello I have a 3.4l v6 Chevrolet Impala and I'm wondering if you carry and alternator for my car. I am going to be running a sundown saz-2500d and most likely 200 more watts for speakers. I would say roughly adding 2700 watts extra to my car. Now, if it happens that you do make an alternator for my car I'm wondering if you have a bracket so i can run it with my stock alternator. Let me know, thanks. -Jay

Have you tried calling them at 951.509.5617 its probable the best way to get a quote. also i would buy the peanut butter they give the jelly out for free at restaurants

Have you tried calling them at 951.509.5617 its probable the best way to get a quote. also i would buy the peanut butter they give the jelly out for free at restaurants

Well, they're always replying to everyone else except me :). I understand that they're busy and what not. I'm in no rush. :)

I apologize for not replying sooner, most days Im so busy that when I come in here it's just in and out and sometimes I miss things.. We can do literally anything you want in your Impala.. We only run the large case GMs or our XPs in these, so we can run some big power if you want.. If your looking at dual kits, just run a single XP because it's cheaper than going the dual route and the XP's are just ridiculous in performance.. A 270XP will run a 3500D at .5 no problem, so you should have no trouble with a 2500. On your car, it really just depends on what you want to spend and what you want to get in the end. Let us know.. Rob

Hey, i totally understand about you guys being busy. It's fine. But, I don't know if I'm too keen on spending 630$ on a 270xp. I just don't have that kind of money right now.

I really can't spend over 350$ or so on an alt. I was looking more into the 180 amp alts.

That's totally understandable man.. Thats why we have so many different alts, got to fit everyones budgets and power needs. We have a 250 amp alt that runs $369 that would work perfect for you. They are still GREAT alternators, just old school vs new school, but I guarantee you that you wouldn't be disappointed.. Rob

Oh, that sounds good. I'll put some good thought into it. When and if I decided to order it would I just call and go from there?

Oh, that sounds good. I'll put some good thought into it. When and if I decided to order it would I just call and go from there?

Yessir. We are in vegas for SEMA for this week though and will be ready for orders starting next week. :D

That's totally understandable man.. Thats why we have so many different alts, got to fit everyones budgets and power needs. We have a 250 amp alt that runs $369 that would work perfect for you. They are still GREAT alternators, just old school vs new school, but I guarantee you that you wouldn't be disappointed.. Rob

When you say old school vs new school? Could you explain that? Difference in just looks or is it performance? Will the "old school" be able to handle that 15v adapter? Just curious as I will be saving next 2 checks for this puppy...

When you say old school vs new school? Could you explain that? Difference in just looks or is it performance? Will the "old school" be able to handle that 15v adapter? Just curious as I will be saving next 2 checks for this puppy...

I think Rob is referring to newer designs allowing more power and more costly, verse older designs less power and cheaper. :peepwall:

not good or bad, just depends on the power you need and the size of your wallet :P

I see... you're in Rob's head.. Well I am looking to save for the 180 HP as well... Will eventually be running about 1200watts for sub stage and possibly 3-400wats for front stage....

Sign in to follow this