Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Sundown SA Series "WIN" Thread !

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60051

A collection of threads about SA series woofers being awesome :) I'm going to keep the central thread on CACO to make it easier to update.

What am I missing ? I am trying to compile all of the best threads about the SA series woofers as I keep seeing threads like "Is the SA-12 any good?" -- linking this thread would be a quick way to answer AND give good information.

http://www.****/forum/showthread.php?t=60051

A collection of threads about SA series woofers being awesome :) I'm going to keep the central thread on **** to make it easier to update.

What am I missing ? I am trying to compile all of the best threads about the SA series woofers as I keep seeing threads like "Is the SA-12 any good?" -- linking this thread would be a quick way to answer AND give good information.

You're missing my YouTube video :lol2: Just kidding, it looks great to me

hope i will be satisfied when my 15's get here :lol2:

I know I'll be happy with mine!!!! :woot:

Got 2 SA-15's coming!

I'm stoked to see what they can do. Been playing with box designs trying to come up with a compromise between ear loudness and SPL numbers.

Got 2 SA-15's coming!

I'm stoked to see what they can do. Been playing with box designs trying to come up with a compromise between ear loudness and SPL numbers.

yeah when they get here, i'm gonna build one with a adjustable port. just need all the t/s specs on them for my friends program.

the van is at fcbc finals today there should be some vids up in a few days . :) he is running 8 of the sa-12 d2 on 4 saz-3500d's @ 1/2 ohm before rising to a little over 1 ohm clamped 3670watts per pair the van is a 4th order bandpass peaks in the high 40 hertz range but has a wide range can do its peak on 3 different frequencies.

the van is at fcbc finals today there should be some vids up in a few days . :) he is running 8 of the sa-12 d2 on 4 saz-3500d's @ 1/2 ohm before rising to a little over 1 ohm clamped 3670watts per pair the van is a 4th order bandpass peaks in the high 40 hertz range but has a wide range can do its peak on 3 different frequencies.

I will certainly add that to the WIN thread -- tell them great work from me!

should be some better vids uploaded soon i hope it won fcbc championship i think this is the 158.7 dropping to a 158.1 in the floor

Sign in to follow this