Sign in to follow this  
Fi Car Audio

4" Coiled BL option now on site

We have added the 4" coil option to the BL Series. It bumps the power handling up from 1000W to 1500W. You can still order the cooling and other features to further enhance the subs as well.

Extra $50 for a 4" coiled monster...

Thanks,

Scott

what are the pros and cons of a 4" voice coil compared to a 3" voice coil? other than it can dissipate heat/take more watts. im just curious because i just bought one with a 4 inch coil a few days ago. and i just got my khaotic enclosure today :woot: .

hello , I have a 4"motor from a rockford fosgate HX2 10 sub ... i would really love to recone it to a 15"

what are the coils dimensions ? this one has about 50mm in height , inner diameter 101.6mm , external diameter 108.8mm

are the 15" BL 4" voice coil recones availeble ?

We have added the 4" coil option to the BL Series. It bumps the power handling up from 1000W to 1500W. You can still order the cooling and other features to further enhance the subs as well.

Thanks,

Scott

I ordered 2ea Loaded BL15's with the 4" voice Coils on 12/2/2010 and 12 days later there's no sign of them even shipping out yet... ?????

Anything Holding up the 4" BL15's from being produced?

Thanks,

Scott

I ordered 2ea Loaded BL15's with the 4" voice Coils on 12/2/2010 and 12 days later there's no sign of them even shipping out yet... ?????

They've been backed up to hell dude. You're not the only one that has to wait to have a sub custom built for you in-house. I ordered my sub circa november 13th and didn't get it until yesterday, yet I have to say it was certainly worth the wait. Have some patience, Scott and Nick will get it out to you.

Thanks,

Scott

They've been backed up to hell dude. You're not the only one that has to wait to have a sub custom built for you in-house. I ordered my sub circa november 13th and didn't get it until yesterday, yet I have to say it was certainly worth the wait. Have some patience, Scott and Nick will get it out to you.

Finally someone who ordered a CUSTOM product and understands they arent the only one in the world who has heard of Fi Car Audio. Be patiend Fi is not gonna steal your money, when your order information is updated it will show on your tracking. If there are any delays or hold ups Fi will make a thread and contact everyone individually.

Sign in to follow this