Sign in to follow this  
theogre

why is it?

why is that I ordered my subs today and I hoping they will be in tomorrow? like a kid in a candy store...behind a glass wall and can't touch anything

why is that I ordered my subs today and I hoping they will be in tomorrow? like a kid in a candy store...behind a glass wall and can't touch anything

It's a common sickness.... try waiting for a month if you ordered an N2... they still haven't shipped, and when they do it will take a week for them to get to your house.

Now that's where the grey hair comes in

It's a common sickness.... try waiting for a month if you ordered an N2... they still haven't shipped, and when they do it will take a week for them to get to your house.

Now that's where the grey hair comes in

x2, ordered sa12s a while back, out of stock, would be back in 2weeks, waited, then changed to another 3 weeks, waited, then switched order to icons and got them a week later :P

i feel your pain, im waiting on 9 car stereo related items as of right now including 2 15" BTL N2'S im just trying to work as much as possible to pass the time......

Sign in to follow this