CaptainzPlanetz

Quote Needed

Need a sealed box, double baffled(I mean flush mount), for an AQ HDC3 10", I dont need a port but need a hole cut for a 4" Aeroport.

This will be a forward firing set-up, the dimensions are

Height- 14inches

Width- 30inches

Depth- 11inches

Also what color carpet do you offer??

Um if a 4" hole is cut into a box I doubt you could still call it sealed.

:lol2:

Well they arent gonna be adding an Aeroport, and my router wouldnt plunge deep enough after the box has the flush mount sheet added to it, it it did I would just order as a sealed box, Im sure an extra 4" hole isnt gonna count as a ported box price, maybe a few bucks but not much.......

I guess I could say I want a ported box with a 4" hole tuned to 62Hz, that would be what it would be tuned to with just the wood

Edit: I just worded it this way since from other posts I have read, when they do Aeroports they tend to not do port bends, which this box would need for my needed tuning.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

Well they arent gonna be adding an Aeroport, and my router wouldnt plunge deep enough after the box has the flush mount sheet added to it, it it did I would just order as a sealed box, Im sure an extra 4" hole isnt gonna count as a ported box price, maybe a few bucks but not much.......

I guess I could say I want a ported box with a 4" hole tuned to 62Hz, that would be what it would be tuned to with just the wood

Edit: I just worded it this way since from other posts I have read, when they do Aeroports they tend to not do port bends, which this box would need for my needed tuning.

Nah man i was just playing. I highly doubt he'll charge you extra for a 4" hole in the box, but idk. lol

If you want I can get the port and install it for you too unless you have it already. I get wholesale prices on them.

Andrew