jaymoung

show me your blazer builds

i have a 1995 s10 blazer and i plan on ordering a 18 and maybe doing a second one anybody out there have or know if i can get 2 18s in a blazer non wall and not removing back seats.also i would like to see pics of your setups blazer only i wanna get an idea of how im gonna do my setup

2 door blazer or 4 door?

here is a JL 12w7 ported on top of my amp rack in my 04 2 door

IMG00067-20101005-2200.jpg

this was before i carpeted the bottom.

IMG00025-20100922-1547.jpg

Edited by Mtopper

well you'll have a lot more space than i because i have the stupid spare tire inside. (i'm two wheel drive so i don't get the swing arm).

i cleaned up all the wiring since those photos. i just need warmer weather so i can get the sub box disconnected from the amp rack so i can carpet it and secure the rack by the tail gate (i used the stock tie downs as a bolting point for my rack in the front closest to the seats.)

i know what you mean MICHIGAN weather sucks big time!!!

heres my pics right before the snow dropped

how do i post pics?(lol)

This is a new design for my (2) 18s that Im starting tomorrow..

This is what you see what you open the back hatch

2-18sblazerbuildjanuary2011.png

This part is against the seats

2-18sblazerbuildjanuary2011-2.png

This is a new design for my (2) 18s that Im starting tomorrow..

This is what you see what you open the back hatch

2-18sblazerbuildjanuary2011.png

This part is against the seats

2-18sblazerbuildjanuary2011-2.png

Does that box allow you to keep your back seats? How many cubes and what's it tuned to? Are you putting those Fi Q's in from your Sig?

Does that box allow you to keep your back seats? How many cubes and what's it tuned to? Are you putting those Fi Q's in from your Sig?

Yup! Its 12.5 cu ft. @33 hz, with about 12 sq inches of port per cube... and yes they are for the Qs :)

Edited by BaMF101

Yup! Its 12.5 cu ft. @33 hz, with about 12 sq inches of port per cube... and yes they are for the Qs :)

That's incredible!! Plz post pics when done. Also if there anyway to get the detail plans for it? Was looking to upgrade my truck to dual 15's but if you have the plan for 18's I'm going there

That's incredible!! Plz post pics when done. Also if there anyway to get the detail plans for it? Was looking to upgrade my truck to dual 15's but if you have the plan for 18's I'm going there

I havent gotten the details on it yet, Ill be working on it tonight to figure out the cutout sheets.. Will probably post pictures tomorrow with the start of the build. :)

@BaMF101 that looks really good almost what i want are thoses battery trays or thats where your mounting the amps?

i know mdizzle has several years of swaping out installs in his......... he might be able to offer some advice or input.... good looking enclosure design.... keep up the work!

chop

IAK

i know mdizzle has several years of swaping out installs in his......... he might be able to offer some advice or input.... good looking enclosure design.... keep up the work!

chop

IAK

Thanks!.. I have had a few other designs close to this that Ive had before :)

that looks really good almost what i want are thoses battery trays or thats where your mounting the amps?

Those boxes are where the amps are going.. they will have removable lids with magnets just so I can get to them if I need to. I will probably draw up a mounting place for the batteries too, which will be located on the side of the box over the wheel wells.