Sign in to follow this  
sgreer5

Enclosure Quotes for a FI Q 12

Hey I am wanting to know quotes for 2 boxes; both will be for my 12" FI Q. The first is basically what you built for the guy with the BTL with the 2.5 ported at 32hz and plexiglass. Also I would like to know about a box built the same with 2.5 cu ft ported at 32hz flush mounted but WITHOUT the plexiglass. These would be shipped to North Carolina when you calculate shipping. Thanks man!

Also I went out and measured and my max demensions are 42" wide, 15" tall, and 23" deep. I'm not sure if this makes a difference but I would like my woofer facing up unless that causes some sort of problem. Thanks

Could you let me know what type of car this is going to be going in I could recommend what way to face the sub etc.

Andrew

Could you let me know what type of car this is going to be going in I could recommend what way to face the sub etc.

Andrew

Its in a 2000 Toyota Celica.

For this car I would face both the sub and port back. Is that ok with you?

Andrew

Yeah your the pro man. I was either going to sub up and port back or both back. So thats fine

Hello,

Sorry the the delay in the response, we have moved locations and restructured a bit.

Are you still interested in an enclosure?

Andrew