Sign in to follow this  
soulintent

Re-cone Progress?

Hi, so i sent my sub in a month ago and was wondering if their was any kind of update i could get or how much longer i could expect until it's finished. Sorry, i understand you guys are probably backed up to hell, but you had the shipment label created on the 20th so it's been their a near full 4 weeks. Thanks for any kind of update.

(if needed)

My name is chase howard.

Need some more info. What subs were they? What size? Dustcap color? Options? Was your information included in the packaging?

Yes all my info was included in the package. It was a 12" Fi Q dual 2 ohm and i believe the dustcap ordered was the original white option.

Old 2 stack Q or the single slug?

Old 2 stack Q or the single slug?

sorry not to tech savvy when it comes to subs so i'm not sure what you are referring too. However, the sub itself is a good 4-5+ years old if that helps at all. It also had one side of the leads blown off with the original tinsel leads and the other side was connected with some newer tinsel leads you guys sent me a year or two back. Sub would work if the other tinsel leads were connected i just wanted to replace it all and have it be like new with the re-cone. (just fyi)

So no update then..... or timetable? nearing 5 weeks now

Should of just ordered the cone and did it yourself... :)

Have you tied to email Nick?

Email me..

I want to make sure your stuff is taken care of!

Sign in to follow this