Sign in to follow this  
Frostedflakejake

Anyway to Access old threads?

I was trying to go under the "my content" tab under my screenname to pull up an old thread when a nice fellow helped me design my box so that I could grab the max dimensions I had listed for my vehicle. However, when I got to "my content" i noticed the cut-off date for things to show up was anything after February 10th or 12th of 2010. I realize that that's probably a pretty reasonable time... but is there anyway for me to be able to find my old thread? using the search functioned, i searched anything that was posted by user "frostedflakejake" (me) and it came up with 8 pages of results but page 6, 7, and 8 were blank. Im assuming that the servers know I have old threads and old posts but I just can't get to them? It would be really nice if i could get the thread of my box building help!

Thanks!

Thanks a ton bromo. How did you find it? Im positive it didn't show up when i searched my name!

I searched your name but broke it up by sections. IE searched only the manufacturers section or general audio section etc.