SMpaintball78

caraudio.com??

hello, i was on caraudio.com trying to sell my 15" RE xxx. i posted up a thread on it but i couldnt get pic's on for some reason. so i just posted it up anyways with my cell # so i could send people pics through text. about 10 mins. after i posted, one of there admin. arsehos started yelling at me saying that if i dont post pics' my thread was to be deleted. i told him it wouldnt let me upload the pics. so later that night i get back on and my threads gone. any thoughts on this?????

P.S.... if i posted this thread in the wrong section please just say something so i can move it

Thanks

We do not discuss that site on here. Please refrain from any further discussion of that site.

Have a Good one.

J

You should take this up with ca.com not ssa.com

FYI

Rule #1 about selling --> post pics with name and date

they delete any thread that has no pictures. simple as that, they dont care reason, or even if u say give me an hour ill up load them.

they have an attachments option. click it and click upload, find ur picture, click insert inline. bam.

or

go to imageshak.us and click upload, find ur picture on ur computer. then u got 2 choices. click the part that says share on a forum, copy and paste that in ur thread, or copy the pictures URL and when u make ur thread, click insert picture and paste the picture's URL in the box that pops up.

ya. some people on here are freakin out but its ok. ill stop talking lol. i posted this thread about 20 mins ago and already 3 people reponded lol. iv never had a thread grow this fast

Please do NOT bring issues from other forums here.