Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_boom

expedition with PG is wanging

Guest Guest_boom

well i got the expo to wang finally. its go the 4 PG 15's and about 3 grand in watts for the subs and the windshield wipers are now jumpin off the window and it feels liek your in a wind tunnel. I smile every time i get in it and blow my ear drums out with it. what? huh ? what??? dude i cant hear you speak up. Slayer sounds really good in it too. but i gotta love jammin some ying yang too.

:slayer:

it will be at the march 27th import life tour at COBO hall in detroit. so if you can, be sure you guys get out there to check it out. Its ugly but it wangs. Im working on the fiberglass install still the guy that was going to do it went out of business. so theres a new cat gonna make her real pretty. and its got a rather unique set up. in a pyramid type of wedge box and it hits real nice. Just knocked my window out with it so im getting ready to check out some new mar resistant lexan windows that just came out. hopefully it will be all its supposed to be.

I'll post some pics here of it tomorrow hopefully.

Later on all.

hey guest, that sounds awsome, you should join up on here, and can't wait for pix