Sign in to follow this  
maverickdog8@msn.com

Box Build For AA Mayhem 18

I'm talking with excessive amperage currently about them making me an alt. I think I will be happier with the quality than powerbastards and happier on the price than mechman. I'm only going have the car until spring like I said.

We are doing a 18.4cub wall, but after all displacements its 14.4cub with 202" of port. We are gonna start the build next saturday hopefully. Got a show coming up on the 29th that I want in on as long as my new Crescendo 3500 shows up in time.

Look at Ohio Generator Alternators. If the Excessive Amperage does not work out. I am thinking about ordering one of the new bc3500d too they look great.

I have a ton of electrical upgrades since they make a bunch of stuff for my car. 140 amp alternator, ZZP Stage 2 Voltage booster, Shok big 3, 2 AGM batteries(1 front and 1 rear), and a knuflex 0 run. For now that should be plenty to power that 3500. We tested with a 3kw and didn't drop under 13v on burps and under 11.8 was the lowest I seen on music. I'll be adding another rear battery so I should be good for burps until my new alt comes in.

Sign in to follow this