Dear SSA techies,

I am going to be running my 15" XCON in a ~2.5^3ft sealed enclosure. I am curious if when the 15" ZCON :morepower1: is available will I be able to do a direct swap in my sealed enclosure?

Thanks,

edub

The Zcon will not be getting sealed enclosure designs. It is intended for higher power, ported enclosure arrangements.

ported>sealed

Acutually thats not the case unless your systems goals are designed around a ported enclosure then yes your correct.

Zcon subs are meant to be played in ported enclosures only, so in this case you would go with a ported enclosure.

ported>sealed

Depends on the goals, usage, personal preference. I personally enjoy a ported box as i like more bass.

As to OP as stated by Aaron the ZCON's are not designed for sealed enclosures they are meant for high power and heavy bass. I would like to hear how the XCON sounds in a sealed enclosure.

ported>sealed

Depends on the goals, usage, personal preference. I personally enjoy a ported box as i like more bass.

As to OP as stated by Aaron the ZCON's are not designed for sealed enclosures they are meant for high power and heavy bass. I would like to hear how the XCON sounds in a sealed enclosure.

You guys really are beating a dead horse.

Denim, owner of SSA, answered my question in it's entirety nearly two weeks ago.

Any further discussion will either be redundant or off topic. :WTFBubble:

:deadhorse: