Sign in to follow this  
jj1479

2000 Chevy s10 temp build

Well decided to take my stuff out of my 09 Ford Escape and see how it sounds in my s10 for a couple of weeks. I Know the battery needs moved and its unsafe on top of the box but this was just a throw in setup to see how it sounds. It will be secured down tomorrow.

The truck is only used to pull my kubota bx25 from job to job so it doesn't get used every day but have to have some kinda tunes.

The only thing that i don't like is the subs are quad 1ohm coils but they read 1.2ohms and the final ohm load is 2.9-2.6ohms depending on the mm i used.

So with out another battery and a bigger alternator they arn't getting all the amp has to offer but it does get LOUD

System includes

Pioneer DEH-7200HD deck

Tc Sounds Axis subs

Crossfire VR4000D amp

Big 3

Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

Kinetik KHC 2400 battery

Box comes in around 6.4cf net tuned to 32hz

system1.jpg

system2.jpg

system3.jpg

system4.jpg

system5.jpg

system6.jpg

system7.jpg

system8.jpg

sysetm9.jpg

system10.jpg

system11.jpg

I have a video we took today of it. The whole box moves and the battery bounces around. Will up load it later.

Edited by jj1479

Love how the tc baskets look.

Box looks great too, lots of port :wub:

Little video we took today.

What do you think of the Axis subs?

What do you think of the Axis subs?

At first when I had them in my escape I had them in the box that was built for the Fi Bls that I had an they honestly didn't sound good at all. But now that they are in a bigger box with alot more port they sound 100% better.

BUT now I have a problem, their was a brace between the subs in the box that attached the front to the port and it just broke loose a couple of minutes ago so now i have to rip the seats back out and take the subs out to fix.

Love how the tc baskets look.

Box looks great too, lots of port :wub:

Ya I like the way they look but I liked the look of my tc 3000's better. They had the black baskets and the vents for the coils had wire mesh in them.

The box was actually done for over a month now just didn't have time to put it in. I kinda feel down my hardwood steps on April 12th due too my wife using pledge on them and i twisted my hip and pulled the tendons real bad so i couldn't walk for awhile. But i couldn't wait any longer it had to go in.

Tough break on the enclosure. Love the look of the amp with dual 1/0 inputs. Hope you don't have to stop fast cause you may be wearing that bat as a hat!