silvermopar

Question About Order Status

Last week (May 12th) I ordered a SSA DCON 12" DVC sub. For the last week the order status has been "Awaiting Shipment". Is this normal? When Can I expect it to be shipped out, or has it already?

Yes, all SSA drivers are built to order. As I said in a different topic about a Dcon just a few hours ago, that there are a number of Dcon's being built right now and as soon as we have tracking we will update everyone's order. :)

I know when I placed the order, it said to allow a 1 week build time... but I'm comming up on 2 weeks without an update. How much longer before I can expect it to be shipped? I don't meen to be a pest, but I'm anxious to get this 12" DCON in a box and wired up.

The build house has been slammed as of late, so they are a little behind.

How much is a 'little behind'? I'm in the exact same situation as the OP in that I placed my order for a 12" DCON on the 12th and I'm still waiting now more than 2 weeks later, any ETA?

How much is a 'little behind'? I'm in the exact same situation as the OP in that I placed my order for a 12" DCON on the 12th and I'm still waiting now more than 2 weeks later, any ETA?

They are working major overtime and we will update everyone as soon as we have tracking info.

I received a tracking number and my order was changed to 'Shipped' 4 days ago however the UPS website still says thiis "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.", when I called them to ask what that meant they said that the package has not been given to a driver yet and that's why where's no additional tracking information yet.

So is the order actually shipped yet or not?

This is regarding #1780, placed on May 12th..

Left a message last night, will call back again today and get an update. :)