keddy_net

subwoofer recomandtions

The LMS will play lower then the xcon in perfect conditions, but it will handle less power.

You still cant beat the dcon best all around sub on the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing:

i decide to buy ssa xcon with 2x2ohm(connect at 1ohm), and hifonics Brutus BRZ2100.1D or BRZ2400.1D. I thought that more power (2100-2400) means clean signal at 1000-1500 for daily. not true? Or is to much power ?

It was run with two stock batteries 2x66Ah, stock alternator 85Ah, 0awg cable, and i can connect anytime a second HO, but still 85ah or something like that. I intend in the future a deep cycle battery

Amplifier is a good choice? or something with less power ?

thanks

The closer you get to the max output the more distortion is created.

well if ur intrested in used subs, the orion hcca is a good choice. iv owned every kicker sub, a fi btl 18, re xxx and i must say for the money, the orion is it. i just have 1 12 in a 1.8CF box ported on a mtx 1501d and it slammms. my new box is being built. just a thought for ya.

i decide to buy ssa xcon with 2x2ohm(connect at 1ohm), and hifonics Brutus BRZ2100.1D or BRZ2400.1D. I thought that more power (2100-2400) means clean signal at 1000-1500 for daily. not true? Or is to much power ?

It was run with two stock batteries 2x66Ah, stock alternator 85Ah, 0awg cable, and i can connect anytime a second HO, but still 85ah or something like that. I intend in the future a deep cycle battery

Amplifier is a good choice? or something with less power ?

thanks

The closer you get to the max output the more distortion is created.

true, so let him run it at 1500w at 1 ohm and tune it to 1500w with a dmm.(i don't know how you set gains.)