Sign in to follow this  
forsellb

Does anyone know how to order a precut/prebuilt box??

I need a box for two AA Mayhem 12s, and Ive got the external dimensions, trunk dimensions, port lengths and everything. I just need someone to build it because I am in the Army Active duty living in the barracks and I cannot build a box, I need to order one. Please post if you know if a website, or if you know of someone that can build me one. Greatly appreciated guys!

I just want to hand my numbers off to someone, and have them build it. No one has any ideas?

Well, there's several vendors on this site alone who build enclosures. Argent Audio comes to mind first, Andrew did a box for my sister's 12" DCON and it was exactly what we ordered.

Otherwise there's:

Handcrafted Car Audio

Audibel Customs

Pound that Sound

Fisher Customs

I'm pretty sure they're all enclosure building vendors.

Thank you! I sent him a message asking basically the same thing here. I really want to find someone to build a box for me, I would if I could but I tried and failed miserably.

How did it fail? I know that not everyone is a grade A carpenter, or at least a box builder, but if one follows some simple guidelines they can usually at least turn out something usable.

I feel stupid, I just found the section where I needed to go the first time. Thanks again!

How did it fail? I know that not everyone is a grade A carpenter, or at least a box builder, but if one follows some simple guidelines they can usually at least turn out something usable.

X2 you could even have a lumber yard make the cuts for you if you really needed to. Just be patient and put a good effort into it and it will turn out fine

I was using a hand saw, sand paper, and 3/4" MDF. Ive never built a box or really anything close to it before...

X2 you could even have a lumber yard make the cuts for you if you really needed to. Just be patient and put a good effort into it and it will turn out fine

Very true, I should look into that but there really isnt much out this way... I will go check though, finally got enough money to put it all together, been 'designing' it for a year now!