Sign in to follow this  
KentonRidella

Fi Q 10s build

first off i love to bump. but i also love the truck i got right now. i wanna keep the rear bench seat also. so my plan is to do a build that will be loud but also compact. now i measured it out and ive got around 1.2 cubic feet under the bench seat to work with i would like to do 2 10s. i dont plan on burping at all. now i planned on goin with making sealed enclosures for them but would i be better off with a ported. if i have to im sure i could maybe get 1.5 cube out of it if i really make the box fit perfectly. also would i maybe be better off with going with a different series. i would still be stuck with only 10s tho cause thats all the bigger the gap is gonna allow. my main goal for this is to make it louder or as loud as wen i had my 4 fosgate p1 12s running in a jeep. any help is appreciated.

also guys i would like to have this system play the lows nice. such as like the low note on Put On-Young Jeezy. i was plannin on goin fully loaded with them any options i need to not choose?

Ii would recomend going sealed. Or maybe do one 10" ported. A 1.5^ft box ported would have to have either a really long port or very little port area to tune low. High qts option would be good if you decide to go sealed.

Sign in to follow this