JEXTEL

Alternator been out for repair for over a year

Hi my name is Jerome Cochran i ordered a SP315 for a 97 maxima in aug of 2009 i sent it in for repair in march of 2010 and i have been emailing and calling monthly since about june of 2010...it is now june of 2011 and still no alternator or refund...Am i ever going to receieve my alternator?? I have been given the run around for over a year and enough is enough i need my alternator or just refund my $589 that i paid for it.

Jerome, if you still want an alternator for the tahoe that you have then we can send you a 320SP in replace of it, however it wont be externally regulated as the external regulators have been out of stock for quite some time. If you wish to have it at 14.7 volts I can get one out to you pretty quickly. Let me know if thats alright with you.

Jerome, if you still want an alternator for the tahoe that you have then we can send you a 320SP in replace of it, however it wont be externally regulated as the external regulators have been out of stock for quite some time. If you wish to have it at 14.7 volts I can get one out to you pretty quickly. Let me know if thats alright with you.

That will be fine the faster the better

I dont want to seem like im being impatient but i have been waiting for over a year. Ive been PMing kyle but and its seems you guys are waiting on back covers? BUT in the post in this thread he made it seem as if i would get a replacement in afew days or so. I tried PMing him again and no reply. Every month i go thruogh this. You guys talk and talk like we're getting somewhere but i dont receive anything. Is it possible for me just to get a refund?

I dont want to seem like im being impatient but i have been waiting for over a year. Ive been PMing kyle but and its seems you guys are waiting on back covers? BUT in the post in this thread he made it seem as if i would get a replacement in afew days or so. I tried PMing him again and no reply. Every month i go thruogh this. You guys talk and talk like we're getting somewhere but i dont receive anything. Is it possible for me just to get a refund?

Your alternator got built yesterday, not sure why it didnt ship today.. Technically, we're doing you a favor as your original alternator was not really repairable. I know the original circumstances that led to the failure, (being submerged) and technically it wasn't a defect, and we were doing a "good faith" repair for you in the first place. I'm sorry, but there will be no refund given here. I'm sorry that we mishandled this, Im trying too hard to be everything to everybody..