Sign in to follow this  
inkfx

Cadillac alternators

I was browsing your site and saw that past 2006 you only have alternators listed for the Escalade. Is there anything available for the DTS? I'm going to be adding a lot more power to my system in the next few months and will need an electrical to back it up.

I was browsing your site and saw that past 2006 you only have alternators listed for the Escalade. Is there anything available for the DTS? I'm going to be adding a lot more power to my system in the next few months and will need an electrical to back it up.

The only thing we will build for these are 270XP's.. Other companies sell bigger (300 amp small case OEM rewinds).. Now, being that if you know what your doing it's a 4 hr R&R with a lift, if you don't it's 6-7 hour job easy, buying something that is absolutely rock solid and unquestionable in reliability is the best.. I have a couple customers that are going on 3 years now on XP's, and these guys all have 5kw+ daily drivers who POUND daily..

I will also look into why they are not listed on our website as they were, just not sure what happened to them.. Rob

I wont be doing the install myself. The Cadillac engine bay scares me to work on. I will most likely spend the extra money and take it to a shop or even the dealer who knows what they are doing. I probably wont need one for another couple months so I will shoot you an e-mail or PM when the time comes. I plan on running about 3-4kw when all said and done. I think the 270XP will work just fine. I've heard a lot of great things about those alternators. I appreciate the information.

Sign in to follow this