Hi Guys,

I have been in contact with you guys before and was wondering...

First of I am currently located in Singapore and owning a car here cost about 3x the price of over there in the US...suppose that is how they control traffic on the island.

Many moons ago I asked you guys about an alt for a Lancer GLX. I was told there were too many mounting possibilities. I ended up taking my alt out and shipping it to ur frnds at ohio Gen who were the only guys willing to help at the time. The thing developed a cold start squeak and to ship it back will mean I have wait another month or so just for a alt; their service was great but boy that would be a pain. This also means I need to pay an additional 1.5k for the car just to sit in the car-park down payments etc. Any chance to take measurements photo's and what have you in order to get what I need?

That time shipping the alt back and forth including the mod cost me around 1K and that makes your ready order alts so much more attractive. Its still a lot of money but it sure is a whole lot better if i can use my car for the same period. More so I will still have a spare should your alt die/ unlike now where the original was modified. + u have pimp colors.

Thanks