Sign in to follow this  
reelfish92

Decaf, my yukon flex and lows

Playing some Decaf, song and link to download are in the description, I would appreciate if you could Thumbs up if you like it. Comments or advice are always wanted. :)

Looks good Homie! I didnt know you had a XL.

That box is damn close to the hatch if your port is facing back. Yours is prolly doing the same as mine is and acting like a 4th order bringing your tuning down way lower. My box is tuned to 33hz, but I can play damn near anything without bottoming out when I don't push the box away from the hatch. Kills my score on the meter, but it crushes the lows like that.

Sorry to ramble on your post. Nice set up bro.

:drink40:

:dancing:

Looks good Homie! I didnt know you had a XL.

That box is damn close to the hatch if your port is facing back. Yours is probably doing the same as mine is and acting like a 4th order bringing your tuning down way lower. My box is tuned to 33hz, but I can play damn near anything without bottoming out when I don't push the box away from the hatch. Kills my score on the meter, but it crushes the lows like that.

Sorry to ramble on your post. Nice set up bro.

:drink40:

:dancing:

Its about 5 inches from it I think, but any input from you is golden, your yukon XL is an inspiration. I show my buddies your videos on the ZCONs flexing everything! Thanks for the comment :) And it plays very low, I would recone my other 18 but I think Im going with a sedan in a year or two and will do a sealed off trunk subs and port firing into its cabin :D

Nice!

What song is that on the decaf collection?

Young Roc-Halloween Hybrid, Zip 19.