Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

You got a paypal from me sir, cannot wait to get my second 12!

Willing to trade? Lol.

Haha - got any cars ? :roflmao:

I do I have a 1994 aerostar good condition runs and drives great just needs a battery.lmfao

Willing to trade? Lol.

Actually yes, but I doubt you would want it.

I want a 4500d bad, but low funds and I need other more important things first.

I am thinking about what I might have you would want though. Lol. A 4 wheeler? I actually have all kind of good jumk laying around. I got a almost brandnew Ford 460 crate long block motor. Two E4od trans, basically a whole 94 F-350 but not complete. Got few old tractors that could be restored. And plenty of other stuff. And that's not even part of it so when I say I got plenty of junk, I mean it.

Willing to trade? Lol.

I do I have a 1994 aerostar good condition runs and drives great just needs a battery.lmfao

I got acess to one of those too. It is the extended one with AWD.

But to bad those suck for SPL, or I would of built one. My uncle use to love them, and had three different ones over the years. Buy them really cheap, drive them till something major breaks, then buys another.

The AWD has a aluminum driveshaft that fits 94-95 Mustang GT's also.

Willing to trade? Lol.

I got acess to one of those too. It is the extended one with AWD.

But to bad those suck for SPL, or I would of built one. My uncle use to love them, and had three different ones over the years. Buy them really cheap, drive them till something major breaks, then buys another.

The AWD has a aluminum driveshaft that fits 94-95 Mustang GT's also.

We sound like were in the same boat we have lots of shit but no money lol.I've junked a lot of nice stuff for scrap metal hear lately. Good luck on your 4500D

I am thinking about what I might have you would want though. Lol. A 4 wheeler? I actually have all kind of good jumk laying around. I got a almost brandnew Ford 460 crate long block motor. Two E4od trans, basically a whole 94 F-350 but not complete. Got few old tractors that could be restored. And plenty of other stuff. And that's not even part of it so when I say I got plenty of junk, I mean it.

I would get killed on a 4 wheeler but Brandon may want one.

hmmm.

Trading a 4500 for a 4wheeler heh? :)

I traded Brandon a 4500 for a 4 wheeler about a year ago. LOL

Nah, no need to be negative

Even though, I'd hate to be the one who you got the 4 wheeler from if you did die. Your loyal customers would probably kill me. Lol. Sooo that may be a bad idea, no need for us both to die over a amp.

I need other things before I can focus on bass anyways, tires being one. So I'll wait and try to trade for a NS-1. Go big or go home. Lol.

Jacob, emailed you some questions about 4500D, and the other things we were discussing.. Oh, and free bump for one of the best guys in the industry.