Sign in to follow this  
BrianCarter

1996 Cadillac Seville STS

I figured I may as well post up my daily over here. It's a 1996 Cadillac Seville STS that I just acquired. So far a have a lil temporary setup installed. The type X 10" will be getting reconed shortly, or I may just throw two SA-12's in the car. I have already been rear ended in the short time of owning the vehicle, and have replaced all the parts. I'm also considering changing the color of the car, but it has to compliment the interior color. More than likely I will just add some pearls and candies to the original color.

Head Unit: Alpine CDE-123

Front Speakers: Infiniti Kappa 52.7i

Rear Speakers: Infiniti Kappa 693.7i

Four Channel: Alpine MRP-F300

Sub: Alpine Type X 10"

Front and back pics.

571543853_photobucket_24276_.jpg

571543853_photobucket_24275_.jpg

The factory amp along with other modules they may be relocated for easier airflow.

571543853_photobucket_24683_.jpg

Had to make some spacers for the front speakers.

571543853_photobucket_24649_.jpg

Installed

571543853_photobucket_24686_.jpg

Sevilles are pretty neat cars. I'm not the biggest Cadillac fan, but I like those. GL with the install

Sevilles are pretty neat cars. I'm not the biggest Cadillac fan, but I like those. GL with the install

I'm not a huge fan myself. The parts are overpriced and is why you want see a large system in this car. Plus the electrical system in these things are a little sensitive. Just going to keep this one simple and clean with some fresh paint and a little suede and glass work. Nothing major, because I have three other vehicles to play with.

Your front spacers are very nice.

I say go with two sa-12!

Sorry to hear about the accident. Good thing you were ok, equipment can be replaced.