KennethColeman

How do I order FI Subs if I'm military at an APO?

Replied back to your email with your pricing and everything with shipping...seems like there's a day delay in email getting to you for whatever reason.

Thanks!

Nick seeing as how I am stateside and can do 'commander to commander' mail that I THINK has a 100 lb limit let me know if I can be of some help. I have some friends who would help if needed.

J

Post office APO isn't bad..shipping is 98 bucks to Italy. They're 56 pounds I believe if we crate them. (which i would feel better about especially traveling that far)

Thanks to all. I finally ordered 2 BTL 15's and they should start building soon once my paypal payment clears. Also I noticed that Stang says they only weigh 58lbs crated.Is that what you meant Stang or was that before being crated.Reason i asked was because I was originally trying to get 18's but thought the weight would be above the 70lbs we get at USPS.If not then I wonder if it would be possible to switch to 18's right now since my order doesnt have a ticket number yet?

Paypal still pending for another 6 or so hours. Nick if you read this please let me know if the weight of the 18's crated are still under the 70lbs and if so could I upgrade to the 18's instead and I will send you the difference ASAP. Thanks

You can send a second E-check, it's no big deal.

Thing is if you do 18's you will have to wait on baskets until we get more of them in, which as of this minute I do not know when they are going to be ready from the foundry. We are supposed to call them tomorrow and find out a ETA.

Okay. Well my build is a ways out and im waiting on my truck to be shipped here so as long as you guys plan on getting them before the end of the year then I would definately like to have the 18's instead if weight allows.

Oh yeah definitely not an issue there. The 18" baskets are made here in the states.

Will tomorrow, gotta re-figure what the shipping difference is going to be because the box is 20x20x14 instead of 16x16x14..which makes a difference.