mebcop

Sub suggestions....

My vote goes to an xcon. Your amp is perfect for it and too much for a q. Or wait for the ia sale. I'm pretty curious about that.

Amps have gain knobs for a reason.

My vote goes to an xcon. Your amp is perfect for it and too much for a q. Or wait for the ia sale. I'm pretty curious about that.

Amps have gain knobs for a reason.

Lol, say what?!?

Oh, don't worry... It'll look clean ;). Stealthbox makes it hard to get my clubs in the car. I'd be banging it and scratching it.

If you are going to seal the trunk off from the cabin, I vote go with an infinite baffle setup.

If you are going to seal the trunk off from the cabin, I vote go with an infinite baffle setup.

Or bandpass.

I've never heard an IB setup that was clean enough, nor loud enough....

Bandpass? Did u look at my available dimensions? Haha.

I had a single 10" Cerwin Vega IT with 300 watts in my new Edge SN95 and it was loud enough. I had longtubes, and off-road H-pipe, and 2 chamber flows, and the quiet whine of a Vortech.

I've never heard an IB setup that was clean enough, nor loud enough....

Then it must not have been done correctly. It's more work then a traditional box. But looks so much cleaner. If your worried about output, stick two woofers side by side.

Are you able to fit a box with the dimensions you mentioned into the trunk? I used to own a 95 and my dad had a 05 and I noticed that there was no way I could fit the box from my 95 into the 05. The 2012 Mustangs seem to have the small openings like the 05 so it may be a problem trying to get a box in there. And whatever you find out, let me know. I want a 2012 myself.

Your prob right DeYoung... Neither setup looked very "quality" oriented. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna want more than a single 10. I have a re sx 12 that needs a recone. Maybe I should try that in like 2.0ft^3 tuned to like 35hz.... Don't have the space for a long port for lower tuning while still having the slot port at least 2" wide ....

Yes king alpha, I made a cardboard box to that dimension and I can get that in easily... Good looking out though, I'd have been pissed if I built it all and couldn't get it in! Haha. Thanx

Thats a nice ride but I'd say a single ported 12 would be ur best bet and a fully loaded fi bl, xcon as previously stated, a nightshade or zv.3 I'd say btl n2 or n3 but they are a little bit higher than your budget