Sign in to follow this  
///M5

nice i sent mine thanx julian i no kevin has been really busy so its cool you could handle this i been wanting to get on the team for a while

Couldn't tell from your boneriffic posts

nice i sent mine thanx julian i no kevin has been really busy so its cool you could handle this i been wanting to get on the team for a while

Couldn't tell from your boneriffic posts

thanx man i just like to rep for a great sub

Yummy sub:

tara-reid-sub-sandwich-saint-tropez-07272009-03-820x1227.jpg

by the way, boneriffic isn't a compliment

thats pucking sick man why do you not like skar subs is it because they will shito n alot of other subs out there for way less money. \\

i guess you like ugly skinny ass girls like the one in your sig

I didn't say whether I liked or didn't like. What is absurd is how no matter the context you pimp them as the solution.

thats pucking sick man why do you not like skar subs is it because they will shito n alot of other subs out there for way less money. \\

I didn't say whether I liked or didn't like. What is absurd is how no matter the context you pimp them as the solution.

just like to give people a chance to buy some great subs . if you dont like skar stay the hell out of the skar section

Time to work on your reading comprehension. I've never said Jack about what I like and don't like. And unlike close minded fools which you are emulating perfectly I actually like to understand needs and desires before making a recommendation.

They may get loud, but they are made in china, Buy USA products like SSA. :drink40:

So are many other subwoofer companies, amplifiers, instillation accessories, head units, etc.

I'm not quite sure why this is always a huge topic on SKAR woofers when they are indeed produced in the SAME buildhouse as Sundown, what makes them so different?

Anyways please keep this thread on topic.

Thanks,

Julian

i guess he dont no that alot of car audio is made in china lol alot of people like to hate on skar

Dude u got alot of fucking nerve. Learn how to fucking type before you attempt to insult someone. More to the point talking shit about someones taste in women shows how fucking immature you truly are. Please Ibeg of you just leave SSA.

J

Dude u got alot of pucking nerve. Learn how to pucking type before you attempt to insult someone. More to the point talking shit about someones taste in women shows how pucking immature you truly are. Please Ibeg of you just leave SSA.

just stfu this is about team skar not some stupid people talking shit just because i like skar subs

still no email

There is a "No Nutthuggers" clause in there, I guess you didn't read it...

Lol. I told him to give up already.

thats why im on the team

Anyone who bought a skar product made the team, but feel proud my brother, you have achieved uber elite status in the world of car audio, all hail 97T5WAGON!!!!

In all seriousness though, good job on making the team, I know it was a difficult task at hand.

still no email

There is a "No Nutthuggers" clause in there, I guess you didn't read it...

Lol. I told him to give up already.

thats why im on the team

Anyone who bought a skar product made the team, but feel proud my brother, you have achieved uber elite status in the world of car audio, all hail 97T5WAGON!!!!

In all seriousness though, good job on making the team, I know it was a difficult task at hand.

i love this guy lol have a great day

Love you too man. :)

I sure hope I'm not clogging up this thread.