Sign in to follow this  
fosgate140

pbx xs 12dv2 review

ok ive been using powerbass products for about 1 1\2 years now and recently ive been using the pbx xs12dv2 and am very impressed by its capabilities.

1. because the underated power handling. ive been feeding them a little over 3200 rms for about six months and have had no problems.they have not bottomed out on me nor have they had any defects.

2.they are an spl woofer no doubt.the sq isnt like(awesome)but for an spl woofer it does pretty well. not to muddy.

3.they are loud.i mean ive tested a lot of woofers.if i could compare class of woofers i would say xxx,cmpx2, so on and so fourth.

for the money. actually money has nothing to do with these woofers however much you pay for this woofer you wont regret it.

not only is this woofer nice but so is the experts behind this biult beast. hats off to powerbass for there success in creating the ultimate sub for my self and others enjoyment and i cant thank powerbass enough.

1 last thing all of the powerbass equipment is very dependable the es,b,c,xe every one of the products powerbass makes is pretty unbelievable. thanks again.

erik stallings

all of my testing is due to steve winkler who owns winklers in north bend oregon.

and for all others i say try it you wont go wrong now im done makeing this drawn out long enough. good luck to whom trys powerbass.

Edited by fosgate140

forgot to mention that i hit 151 flat with the 2 12s in 6 cubes tuned to 38hz in a 00 eclipse and the amp was a autotek mx 3000.1 before {blackmaxx} took over

thanks for the review, any pix?

Sounds awesome Fosgate140. I'm sitting here trying to get myself siked up to go build a box for 12 XSD1's. I have 2 RF X7's to juice them with.

Like you said the build on these subs are tremendous. I have no doubt in my mind that they can take 2000w a piece daily(which I will find out soon enough)

Would love to see those pics.

Edited by LDW3RD

Hey just wondering what kind of mic did you use to for your systems 151 db. I just made an box for my 2 xs12v2 2.5 cu ft for each subs running off 700 watts to each subs only and it sure hits pretty hard. Thinking of getting an much bigger amp in the future.