snowy8171

Cd player not working... Just says reading

Woke up to go to work today and mycd player in my car isnt working. It just says reading and wont play. It was working perfectly fine last night but then wake up in the morning and it wont play it just says reading. Its a kenwood headunit

Try a disc cleaner cd if you have one, hopefully it just needs to be cleaned.

Try some denatured alcohol on a cutip and pop the top off your cd player and clean the lens very lightly. More than likely has dust or dirt on the lens.

Are you using an attached USB device or will nothing play? Try turning it on and off a couple times. Sometimes my iPod does the same thing to my Kenwood.

Naw im just using cds. My ipod broke. Its weird cause it was fine yesterday night when I went in the house but this morning wasnt working on my to work

Naw im just using cds. My ipod broke. Its weird cause it was fine yesterday night when I went in the house but this morning wasnt working on my to work

Thats life, just cause something was working before doesnt mean it will be working later. It should but not always, how long have you had this cd player?

3 months, ya its weird I dunno why itjust keeps saying reading. Where can I get denatured alchohol to clean it? Like home depot or something

ill sell you an ipod!

Try kicking it and talking dirty to it.