shadowm891

is this enough space to work with ?

hi every have another question my step dad bought me another sa-12 as a late xmas gift and he gonna help me build a new box for my 2nd 12 gets here but the space i have is 39x16x22 1/2 which is w x d x h. now my question is is it possible to build a box for these two subs with this much space ? and how high do you think i could tune the sub's at as well if it's not i can add more height to the box.

You have alittle over 6.5 cubes for the subs. So about 2 cubes per sub then 2.5 cubes for port and some bracing sounds good to me

You have more then enough room. I'm just down in OKC if you want to get a custom enclosure build instead of doing it yourself.

Well right now I have 30% off for all enclosure builds. If you wanted to pick one up, we could do $133 for a custom built and ported enclosure for them.

Feel free to check out my website at www.DC-Creations.com

and we have a vendor section on here as well so you can check out our work.

Do you guys sell just the custom desgin?

yes we, but we do not discount those very often. To get a custom design for them with full cut sheets and 3D layout would be $20.

Alright great any ideal how many sheets of mdf wood it will take to build the box. Trying to figure out if it be cheaper for me to build it my self or just pay the extra to have you do it instead.

Alright great any ideal how many sheets of mdf wood it will take to build the box. Trying to figure out if it be cheaper for me to build it my self or just pay the extra to have you do it instead.

Depending on the overall size and port size it would take 1.5-2 total sheets. May take a little less perhaps, but it is not likely to get the whole thing out of one sheet.

K well let me go ahead and get the 3d sheet do you take paypal?

We take paypal and any major credit/debit card.

Just shoot me your email and I can get you an invoice sent over and we can go from there.