Sign in to follow this  
galacticmonkey

FS: Lanzar Opti 700x2 - Pioneer 880PRS - Dayton HF 15

All this stuff is just sitting around, so i might as well just sell it. No point in it sitting here when I have no idea when Ill use it again, and somebody else could be using it. All prices include shipping East of Mississippi. If local, you can pick items up in New Port Richey, or in Tampa near USF area for some cash off.

Lanzar 700x2 - $330 - Amp is like new. Mint condition. Huge, clean power, full range 2ch amplifier. Does 700x2 @ 4ohm and 950x2 @ 2ohm. Or bridge it for 1900@4ohm. I had 4 8ohm speakers per channel, and they were actually around 5.5ohm, and never had a problem, so it should do 1ohm per channel, although it isnt rated for it. Killer amp for some subs, or for some really loud highs.

Pioneer 880PRS - $250 - Has some wear, but 100% functional. The volume knob is worn from use, and the RCAs have some wear and tear from when I soldered a ground to them, but the radio works 100%. Runs fully 3-way active and has a 16 band internal EQ. My favorite radio yet.

Dayton HF 15 - $140 - Mint condition, might as well be new. Used lightly as a HT sub for a while. Its just too much for my bedroom. Way overkill. Its a single 4ohm sub, and would work equally well in a house or vehicle.

I have pics of all items. If interested, send me a PM here or an email to galamonkey@gmail.com.

Gotta post pics in the thread man.

Ok, Ill post the others when I get back home, but heres pics of the Lanzar.

35dab50f.jpg

0ga power/ground, with 8ga speaker terminals.

bdc66639.jpg

Size compared to Massive Audio N4. The Lanzar isnt a small amp.

fb9a7432.jpg

Sign in to follow this