Sign in to follow this  
Budah93

Tweeter Help

Can anybody with a 1998ish jimmy/blazer/bravada show me some pics of where they mounted their tweeters and how hard it was. I recently got a set and havent found a good spot to mount them. Please tell me how long it took and what tools were needed. thank you!

Can anybody with a 1998ish jimmy/blazer/bravada show me some pics of where they mounted their tweeters and how hard it was. I recently got a set and havent found a good spot to mount them. Please tell me how long it took and what tools were needed. thank you!

Post a pic of your a pillars and doors.

i already know where i can mount them i just want to see some pics of people with similar cars and see how it looks. i dont want to go in blind and have it look stupid

Mount them to a piece of cardboard with velcro, try different spots, and hear what sounds best to you.

do i just cut a hole and mount it?

do i just cut a hole and mount it?

Yea, plenty of room with no worries.

chevydoor.jpg

Not what I would consider a great mounting location.

Best to do as Stefan suggested, grab some velcro and try different locations and aiming, see what sounds best.

what do you mean use cardboard and velcro? :noob:

what do you mean use cardboard and velcro? :noob:

Mount your tweeters to a piece of cardboard, then on the back of the cardboard affix velcro. Find different tweeter mounting locations you may like and then affix velcro there and attach the carboard and listen. Test as many locations until you find the area you like the sound best.