Sign in to follow this  
chainsaw

surprise when cleaning out guest room

Off and on for the last 2 years, my wife and I had been attempting to help a family friend get on her feet. We gave the girl a good home and treated her as our on child, even though we were only in our 20's and she was a bratty teenager. Things went bad with her attitude and to make a long story short, we have since parted ways. We were cleaning out her old room and what do we find....a 3rd gen 32 gb ipod touch! woohoo, new toy for me. And before you say I should give it back, we spent hundreds of dollars helping her out and taking care of her.

Just remember Karma is a bitch. While you payed it forward by helping her out in her time of need, giving her back something she may have loved shows kindness and the ability to let bygones be bygones.

J

nice find but I have to agree with Godsmack on this one! doing the right thing and going above and beyond will set you two apart from everyone else in her life!

but you can play with it for a while before you give it back!

good luck with what you do and take a few pics! what does it have on it>? app wise that is

nice find but I have to agree with Godsmack on this one! doing the right thing and going above and beyond will set you two apart from everyone else in her life!

but you can play with it for a while before you give it back!

good luck with what you do and take a few pics! what does it have on it>? app wise that is

it was pass code locked. I think she might not care about though. The ipod used to be her brother's and he gave it to her when he got a new one. She has since got an Iphone and we did not see her use it in the last six months before we kicked her out. She also has not asked about it in the last 2 months since leaving. If i was to give it back to anyone, it might be her brother or stepmom, but I think i might keep it. I had to factory restore it to get into it. Btw: Does anybody know a free program that I can use for getting my old songs off my other ipod onto my new computer?

haha good find :fing34: