Sign in to follow this  
Amish Marauder

Really impressed with RL-p 15

What can I say? This sub is amazing. It drools with SQ. When I first installed this sub I had never heard a SQ designed sub/enclosure. I was a little let down by the lack of SPL. Then I realized what SQ subs/enclosures are all about and set my amp up properly and I really started digging the sound. It blends in perfectly and so damn accurately. Over the weekend I spent the day installing the raammat and good lord I'm so happy with the results. The bass hits harder and deeper and more solid. It just feels better.

I can't imagine how hard this thing would hit in a ported enclose tuned to say 28Hz. it would be insane. As it is it makes my hair move. What I like is how deep it gets. the upper Hz range is lacking but my Dynaudios will make up for that.

I just wanted to post this for all to see and to promote this fine sub. I might consider putting another in down the road. THAT would be nuts!

another happy customer!!

Glad to see that everything worked out how you wanted. Mine has been installed for over a year already, and I've had no desire to switch it out. Fantastic sub. :)