Sign in to follow this  
Chickenwings

Potentional of a 15' zcon

the links arent working ? sad.png

If you are referring to Tim's post, that's because they weren't supposed to be links. He used the "@" symbol without spacing so the forum automatically formatted it as an email address

Ohhh loll!! Sorry for that! Thought he had a video of the zcons :( there arent many ppl with a single zcon r there?

Ohhh loll!! Sorry for that! Thought he had a video of the zcons sad.png there arent many ppl with a single zcon r there?

Um, quite the contrary. The Dcon was about to catch the Icon in all time SSA sub sales, but the Zcon is moving at the same rate. :)

Ohhh loll!! Sorry for that! Thought he had a video of the zcons sad.png there arent many ppl with a single zcon r there?

this was with mad voltage drop...lol, fixed now and it's much louder

skip to 1:20...... 1 zcon on a aq3500.1 running @ 2 ohm (2600watts)

not to shabby for 1 15 ;)

Thats sick! Didnt know a single Zcon can move so much air ;) how big are your Ports?? Nd specs of the box??

Thanks for posting up vids guys.. I really apreciate it!

Thats sick! Didnt know a single Zcon can move so much air wink.png how big are your Ports?? Nd specs of the box??

Thanks for posting up vids guys.. I really apreciate it!

the port is 4" wide. thats about all i know about the box haha. i didnt build it. i bought a IA flatlyne 15 locally for cheap and this box came with it. it sounds great, but leaks alot of air from so many holes in it :/

Thats still not bad at all! The the port in the box i have it in rite now is like 1.5 inches wide... Its terrible!! But still the zcon is killing it! Im jus scared wut if the zcon blows the box nd shatters wood chips all over lol

The box that is in the video rattles mass. Its literally blowing the box apart. I had it in a audio enhancers box for 2 days and it was blown apart..... I love this sub haha