Crich03

Got scammed out of my amp!!!

Well, there is always 2 sides to a story..

I'm surprised nobody noticed the part where he says 1st delivery attempt was feb 3, then finally delivered feb 21st..

that's a LONG time span for one package...

Sounds like he is either moving or something is going on that may be, at this time, out of his control.

Perhaps he doesnt have his phone anymore.. stolen, etc....

Anyways, if he were to try and intentionally scam you, why would it take 18 days for him just to receive the amp?

I'd still persue contact from him, just don't think it's intentional.

Which is why I waited this long to even say anything about it. I looked up the address I sent the amp too. I sent it to a place called J&J dogs, and the number is disconnected. Which makes me think I sent my amp to an empty building which is the reason why the first attempt at delivery was failed.

true, perhaps whatever is going on is something he thought he could control but can't now..

Hell, for all we know he could be in jail for something, you know..

But go ahead and attempt police report. It's just a forceful way to get your message across.

Thanks man I will definitely do that. I had the same attitude about the situation as you, I just assumed he had something going on so I gave him a chance, but that was when he was still communicating with me. Once he stopped all communication that is when I got to this point of flagging him.

Moved to OT.  

Good luck with the situation.  Best advice has been given......contact his local PD with all of the info.

Moved to OT.

Good luck with the situation. Best advice has been given......contact his local PD with all of the info.

Thanks Impious

The hours I work prevents me from signing for packages, It took me almost two weeks to get a package I had to sign for one time. But I contacted the seller and told them the deal

Good luck!  I wish there was something we could do to help you.

Good luck!  I wish there was something we could do to help you.

Thank you the only hope I have is that Chris from db-r has the serial number written down from the amp. Then I can file a police report

Just wait and see what Chris says. You SHOULD of gotten a receipt with your purchase of the amp. The receipt USUALLY has the SN on it.

J