Briggiboy33

Powerbass L-154d any come tsunami about it?

Hoping to get the powerbass 15 inch sub and power it with an audiopipe apsm 1300. As you can tell it's a budget bass project. but are there any better options for the same price or less? Or does anyone have any come tsunami about the amp or subwoofer? Any experience with this equipment?

Damn ipod auto correct... The title is suposed to be any coments... Not tsunami...

Ha Ha!  I was wondering WTF that meant.Not my choice of gear, but good for the money I guess.

What is your budget?

Budget is about 450ish including custom box and installation. Lol im actuly making the nox and installing this stuff for a friend and thats his budget... Really hard to pick stuff out with that budget... Especially when he has no idea what he wants...

That includes door speakers aswell... I have a powerbass 400.2 in my truck and iv been very happy with it.. Cheap and did what it said it would.

<p style="margin-left: 40px">With that budget for a "complete" system, you might want to scavage your local CL, gL!</p>

Lol thanks. I think il charge like 30 a set of doors to install. And sell the box for 130. And charge like 50 to wire up the amp for the sub. Does that sound reasOnable?